Monday 21 March 2011

Reflection

After this assignment I have learned that I really need to take the time to learn everything about coding since I still don't understand everything I did with my finals (I just kept referring to the references)

I have decided to practice coding and read the language dictionary in my spare time during this short break between this assignment and the start of the next "transformation" as well as durring the weekends.

I have also been told that I should work on reducing the ammount of text in my blog entries to make it easier for the markers (that's right, I'll try to make it easier for you) but not skip on all the detail needed in explinations. I must admit that this is a re-occuring problem of mine with over-describing all my works and being unable to simplify everything so I really will try.

To end it all off, I would just like to say that I still have a lot to learn in order to get the skills required for this course and not just rely on dumb luck to get results worthy of submission. I will try to improve my skills and myself to match this course and this University.

No comments:

Post a Comment