Tuesday 31 May 2011

Concepts for Fianl Project

So I decided to go with the loop function and so I was made to think (OMG) about what I could do and how I could do it to express this processing function in a different way that speaks to people who don't understand (like me) and/or do coding

My first idea was to have something simple like a slinky falling down the stairs (we all use to do it)
My Delmar with this idea however is it's almost too simple and rather predictable for describing the loop function term (it's even shaped like a loop so that's two in one) I don't even know if I should make an interaction model or a movie


My second idea was trying to get a little more complex (somewhat) but still simple. A wolf of a lion running to catch it's food. The action of running continuously until catching it's prey is a very straight forward example of loop in processing
The way I would present this is with a little animation of a predator chasing it's prey (make it cute) and almost make it childish looking in both display of characters and storyline (if you can say it has one)

No comments:

Post a Comment