Sunday 1 May 2011

last minute remake of final design

After much frustration with my final sketch I decided to redo the whole thing and make it more simple (shape and sound wise to prevent lagging, the cursed lagging)

I stuck with having a circle as the centre point of the interaction but instead of bouncing off other objects to make sound, when it bounces of the edges of the screen would make one single sound (sort of a futuristic bounce sound)

the interaction of this sketch is that whenever the main circle bounces off an edge, it will create a bunch of random coloured little balls which will appear whever your mouse is on the application.

Personally, I prefer this sketch much more than my original as it's more fun and simple (all those different  sounds and shapes would get annoying fast) and efectively simple (to prevent the horrible lagging and viral effects on my mind)

All I need to do with this sketch is to attach the sound file and upload it to Open processing as well as the R drive for marking (and I'll be done "Banzai!!!")

No comments:

Post a Comment