Monday 16 May 2011

Project 3 start and third concept (final)

for this project since we don't have to use processing to express our term I decided to try and do a flash animation expressing my chosen processing term "loop"

there are two different computer loop terms that I think contribute to what I have in mind
 - Control flow loop - a sequence of commands that is executed repeatedly 
 - Infinite loop - a sequence of instructions in a computer program which loops endlessly

My idea is to create a flash animation or a mini flash game which involves a dancing character

some examples of what I could do




this is the most simple example with having two moves repeated over and over again throughout the whole song (and it's sooo cute)



with this example it shows how the moves change and repeat with the beats of the music (also having different characters doing different things reflecting different parts of the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment