Sunday 1 May 2011

final design look

I finished the movement layout of my final design and got everything to move around randomly

this sketch consists about 30 random squares and circles of different size, colour and transparency with the big orange circle as the main attraction of the whole thing. the black background brings attention to the interloping shapes and the small details as well.

I just need to fix a few bugs, get the big circle to be in sync with the mouse and add the sounds to it all (each separate shape has it's own separate sound so there's alot there to do over the break)


I've actually begun to wonder if it's a bit too much since it keeps freezing while loading. Maby I should simplify it more so there isn't so much to load or just start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment